North Notts BID Members can now access this FREE one day Management Course.
Venue: Retford, location given upon booking.
Date: Thursday 20th February 2020.
Time: 9am arrival – 5pm approx. finish.
The aim of the course will be to enable participants:
- To recognise the role the team leader plays in setting standards and leading by example.
- To identify the leadership style employed by the team leader and how this could be adapted to enhance performance in the team and individuals through adopting a coaching leadership style.
- To understand the difference between delegation and allocation and how to use delegation and development as a motivational tool.
- To have more confidence and understanding in their role to deal with every day issues when they arise in an appropriate manner.
- To enable participants to recognise when issues need to be escalated and how to do this in the right way including keeping accurate records.
The course won’t just be delivered through PowerPoint in lecture format it will be interactive using case studies and simulation to ensure that theory effectively translates to practice. During the day there will be role play situations and simulations to allow you to practise the topics in a range of relevant situations.
Click below to see the full course content:
How to book:
(Please note when booking onto the course it is one person per company, however you may put people down on the waiting list. All bookings are on a first come basis.)
To book: Email us at email@example.com with the following information:
BID Reference (You will find this on your levy bill) *
Company Name *
Name of attendee (Max 1 person) *
Email Address *
Contact Number *
We do not take bookings over the phone but if you have any questions about the course please contact us on: 01777 861601 .