Join us at our North Notts Business Voice Event an event delivered by North Notts BID, in partnership with the Economic Development team at Bassetlaw District Council.
Take this opportunity to give your input into the future of North Notts as a great place to grow and develop your business.
The event is free to attend and is open to all local businesses including non-BID Members.
Although this is a free event booking is required for catering purposes – Final bookings will be taken on the Friday 5th July 2019.
To Book: Click Here.
Download the below image in PDF Format – North Notts Business Voice Event Flyer
By attending this event you will discover what plans need to be in place to future proof and develop North Notts as the leading place for businesses to start, grow and prosper.
You will also:
- Have your say on the D2N2 Local Enterprise Partnerships Local Industrial Strategy
- Help us to shape the Council’s economic growth plan for the coming years
- Support the BID in developing relevant projects in line with its business plan
Key areas covered on the day include:
- Innovation – industrial and digital
- Productivity – effective and efficient ways of working
- Skills and Knowledge – to shape the future
- Infrastructure – roads and premises
- Business Support – assistance required to support your growth plans
Trackback from your site.