We are offering BID Members an opportunity, to have an employee attend the Ofqual HABC Level 2 Award in Food Safety course for FREE!
New Learning Solutions: North Notts BID and Blue Cloud Training & Consultancy are working hard to offer solutions to your learning by offering Tutor Lead Accredited Training and Certification throughout this Pandemic.
Date: Wednesday 4th November 2020.
Course Time: 9am – 5pm approx.
Location: Online, delivered live via Zoom.
Learn the Level 2 Syllabus from the comfort of your own surroundings.
The qualification is designed principally for those who are, or intend to be, food handlers working in the food/catering industry. It is also appropriate for those providing services to the food industry including pest control operators, maintenance engineers, cleaners, and laundry and delivery personnel.
Training Provider: Blue Cloud Training.
The Test: As the last part of the day is a test, we have set up digital invigilation methods to make sure you can sit your examination within the requirements of the RQF (Reglation Qualification Framework) enabling you to achieve Accredited Certification on passing the short test.
What you need for the Test:
You will need the following equipment for the invigilation. A Zoom account, a smartphone/ Computer or Laptop with a webcam which will be put into a position to invigilate the examination process.
As the assessment is completed within a digital platform, results are provided instantaneously so you have instant peace of mind.
- Please note, that you must create a account with Zoom to attend the webinar training course – Click to download.
- Isolated Area
- Webcam/Phone camera
How to book:
As this is a certificated course, costs are incurred for the remote test invigilators, therefore a £50 deposit is required to confirm your place. Providing you attend the webinar and complete your certification your deposit will be refunded in full.
- Your booking is not confirmed until your deposit has been made. You have two days from the date this email has been sent to pay your deposit or your place may be given away due to limited place availability on the course.
- This course is exclusive to BID Members.
- If you need to cancel your place, you have until Friday 23rd October 2020. After this date no deposits will be refunded.
- It is one person per company and bookings are taken on a first come, first served basis.
- If all places are reserved we do offer a waiting list and will advise if we have cancellations or to inform you of future dates.
Once we receive your information we will send you the details to pay your deposit. If we do not receive your deposit your registration will be cancelled.
We do not take bookings over the phone but if you have any questions about the course please contact us on: 01777 712785 .
Course Learning Outcomes:
Sample Exam Questions: