BID Members book onto our second social media empowerment course for free.
- Location: Online, Via Zoom.
- Date: Friday 20th November 2020.
- Time: 9:30 prompt start – 11:30am
NORTH NOTTS BID’S SECOND FREE RESET MENU
A three-course social media empowerment programme.
Available to BID members operating within the hospitality industry, the online course will provide businesses with the tools they need to reach local audiences through social media and stay connected with customers.
Trapeze Media’s three-course ‘Reset Menu’ will give businesses the same online marketing tools, know-how, and confidence that Trapeze Media has shared with the likes of Caprice Holdings (The Ivy, Sexy Fish, Harry’s Bar LDN), Searcys (St Pancras Brasserie, The Orangery at Blenheim Palace, Helix at The Gherkin), and HIX Restaurants (Tramshed, HIX Soho, HIX Oyster, Chop House).
SIMPLIFY SOCIAL MEDIA WORK IN 2 HOURS ✅
First Course held on 5th November 2020: More Info.
Second Course: Awareness
An introduction to using paid ads to increase local awareness and bookings, and knowing how to effectively allocate marketing budgets to the right audiences.
This second Reset Menu course covers:
• Using paid ads to increase local awareness and bookings
• Knowing how to effectively allocate marketing budgets to the right audiences
• Learning how to create a paid ads strategy to capture the attention of new regional customers
• Retargeting sales messaging to people who have shown intent to book
• Getting familiar with how to use the Facebook Ads Manager platform
I’ve ‘boosted’ posts before, but the results weren’t quite what I expected.
You’ll discover powerful paid ad techniques that will reach a more focused, more relevant audience than ‘boosted’ posts.
I ran an ad that earned good return on investment — what now?
You’ll learn how to retarget high-converting audiences, nurturing repeat purchases or bookings and building customer loyalty.
I’ve tried using Ads Manager, but it seems quite complex and technical.
We’ll demystify the terminology of Facebook’s Ads Manager and help you become fluent in how the platform works.”
A THREE-COURSE APPROACH
After this second two-hour workshop, Trapeze Media will run the final free Reset Menu course to further strengthen participant’s social media skills.
How To Book:
- Please note, that you must have/ create an account with Zoom to attend the webinar training course – Click to download.
- If all places are reserved we do offer a waiting list and will advise if we have cancellations or to inform you of future dates.
Book your free place today: Here.
Find out more information: https://www.trapezemedia.co.uk/north-notts