Our BID Maintenance Operative is responsible for keeping the whole of the area well maintained and tidy.
Examples of day-to-day work includes:
- Repairing and painting street furniture/notice boards
- Graffiti removal and the use anti-graffiti paint
- Reporting fly tipping and clearing small areas of debris
- Cleaning and tidying empty shop fronts
- Planting and maintenance at sites throughout the North Notts area
We are delighted to announce that we are now offering BID members a FREE maintenance and repair service to help with small maintenance jobs that require up to one day’s work. Our Maintenance Operative will be available to support with small, basic outdoor DIY and decorating projects at BID members premises. Examples of work supported includes:
- External decorating
- Painting shop fronts
- Gutter clearing
- Whilst this service is free to BID Members, all materials for work done on their property/grounds must be provided by the BID member.
- Small maintenance jobs must only need up to one day’s work.
- All requests are considered and assessed on their merits and subject to approval by the Operations Team
- BID levy payments must be up-to-date before any work is completed by our Maintenance Operative.
When booking please send in your list of job requests in order of priority.
For further information on our Maintenance Support Service please contact the BID Team: email@example.com or alternatively call us on 01777 712785.