Employer: Bassetlaw District Council
Reference number: REG0832P
Salary: £26,470 to £28,221 pa
Working hours: Full time
Closing date: 11 October 2018 at 12:00
As a key member of the Growth and Enterprise team, you will be expected to assist with the delivery of key regeneration, employment and housing projects opportunities across the District.
- To lead on small-medium scale development projects for the Council.
- To identify, scope out and funding for local priorities, regeneration projects and infrastructure projects.
- To help direct the work of commissioned specialist consultants assisting with managing and accessing development proposals, associated infrastructure projects and Council priority projects.
- To identify, develop and deliver opportunities which provides a revenue source to the Council through commercial ventures and other methods.
We want to hear from you if you can offer
- Strong partnership and project leadership skills, with an ability to ensure the delivery of high levels of performance
- Detailed knowledge of project delivery and securing funding
- A track record of delivery and identification of commercial opportunities
- Strong communication skills
- A relevant degree level qualification and membership of an appropriate professional body
The benefits include flexitime, 24 days annual leave rising to 29 days after 5 years’ service, in addition to bank holidays and an extra day over the Christmas period and access to a generous Local Government Pension Scheme.
Trackback from your site.