Book Now: Town Centre Safety Summit – A round table discussion. Join us at our next Town Centre Safety Summit
At the event you will have the opportunity to take part in a round table discussion with other like-minded businesses. You will be able to share your experiences, generate constructive ideas and help to devise an action plan for the area.
Leading the discussion will be:
- Joe Sentance, North Notts BID Ambassador.
- Stella Bacon, Principal Solicitor from Bassetlaw District Council.
- Inspector Neil Bellamy, Notts Police.
- Charles Johnson, Pub Watch Chair and owner of Spencers on the Square.
This free event is open to all businesses based in North Nottinghamshire, however booking is required to reserve your place/s.
Venue: Retford, location given upon booking.
Date: Thursday 19th March 2020.
Time: 9:30am arrival – 11:30am.
How to book:
To book: Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
BID Reference (You will find this on your levy bill if you are a BID Member) *
Company Name *
Name of attendee/s *
Any dietary requirements *
Email Address *
Contact Number *
For further information call us on – 01777 861601. (Bookings are not taken over the phone)
Key Points to be discussed:
- Change the language about Drugs and Violence – Make it a Safe Night Out.
- Movement out of the town – How people get home safely.
- Making use of resources such as the North Notts BID CCTV and Radio’s to reduce crime and increase safety.
This Crime Partnership Initiative is brought to you by North Notts BID in Partnership with Bassetlaw District Council and North Nottinghamshire Police.