Does your company have the goods and service to have a stall or plot at either of our BID events.
North Notts BID is holding not one but two major events in North Notts this year. We are expecting a large amount of footfall so it is an opportunity not to be missed.
We are offering BID Members a free stall or plot and non-members a stall or plot for £25.
It is an excellent opportunity for you to showcase and sell your goods at one or both of these events!
- North Notts FoodFest will take place in Worksop on Thursday 25th July 2019 from 10am till 5pm.
- The Party in the Square is taking place in Retford on Sunday 25th August 2019 from 2pm till 7:30pm.
More information and details will follow so check out our website for updates.
Sell Your Amazing Goods
Whether you’re used to showcasing your business at events or whether it is your first time, we want North Notts to see what’s on offer in our area!
Requirements to register your interest for a stall or plot:
North Notts FoodFest: We are looking for local businesses who sell and produce food, drink and cooking related products.
- Artisan Food and drink.
- Drinks – (If alcoholic they will have to be off sales (bottled) with the choice to give away free samples).
- Unique or handmade kitchen, dining ware and pottery.
- Bakeries and Patisseries.
- We’re looking for a variety of local food and drink street vendors to cater throughout the music event.
- Do you offer something that the public can’t already get from the businesses based in Retford Town Centre?
- Is your business unusual or does it offer a different food or drink experience?
Please note the above is not restrictive as North Notts BID are in search of a variety of local artisan, unique, products and produce. As well as street food and drink vendors for both of these events. So if your product hasn’t been mentioned above then please do not hesitate to contact us to discuss further.
To contact us:
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
or call the BID Team
Tel – 01777 861601
Trackback from your site.