Institute of Place Management have gathered resources and information on topics such as health and safety and being ‘COVID-19 Secure’.
- ‘Working safely during coronavirus’ (GOV 8 guide covering different types of work) – LINK
- COVID-19 Secure poster for display (inc. 5-point checklist) – LINK
- Putting in place plans to work safely (HSE guidance inc. ‘Talking with your workers about working safely’) – LINK
- HSE guide to risk assessments at work – LINK
Other Guidance Documentation:
- Safer public places – urban centres and green spaces – LINK (England only)
- Our plan to rebuild: UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy – LINK
Further IPM support:
- Register for the Recovery stage webinar from the Institute of Place Management (inc. guidance on calculating usable space) – LINK
- Register for a free COVID-19 course developed by IPM for place managers – LINK
- Here are the Institute of Place Management slides on the ‘Safer public places’ guidance.