Institute of Place Management have gathered resources and information on topics such as health and safety and being ‘COVID-19 Secure’.
- ‘Working safely during coronavirus’ (GOV 8 guide covering different types of work) – LINK
- COVID-19 Secure poster for display (inc. 5-point checklist) – LINK
- Putting in place plans to work safely (HSE guidance inc. ‘Talking with your workers about working safely’) – LINK
- HSE guide to risk assessments at work – LINK
- Getting Your Business Ready & COVID-19 Secure: COVID-19 Poster.
- Key Fire Safety matters to consider and some helpful assistance: COVID -19 Protection Fire Safety Advice to Businesses
- Local PPE, cleaning products and more – ‘COVID Safe’ Providers
- Letter of eligibility that employee cannot work from home: Letter
- Guidance on – Flexible furlough under the job retention scheme
- Letter to agree flexible furlough: Letter
- Download the ‘Open For Business’ Poster to display in your store or online: Open For Business Poster
- Traders Information for shops and retailers trading in Town Centre locations: Traders Information Leaflet.
Other Guidance Documentation:
- Safer public places – urban centres and green spaces – LINK (England only)
- Our plan to rebuild: UK Government’s COVID-19 recovery strategy – LINK
Further IPM support:
- Register for the Recovery stage webinar from the Institute of Place Management (inc. guidance on calculating usable space) – LINK
- Register for a free COVID-19 course developed by IPM for place managers – LINK
- Here are the Institute of Place Management slides on the ‘Safer public places’ guidance.