Employer: H Mell and Sons Ltd
Salary: Negotiable based upon experience
Working Hours: Full-Time
Category: Engineering and manufacturing
Closing Date: N/A
Our organisation is a long-established family run business working in agriculture, heavy plant, onshore oil fields and renewable environmental sectors, based in North Nottinghamshire.
- We require a highly skilled technician with the ability to diagnose engine, transmission, hydraulic, electrical and AC faults, who can make the correct repair decision both on site and in the workshop.
- You will be required to assist and advise with our new one-off projects and specialist modifications.
- Be able to cater for a wide range of clients needs, ranging from specialised sites, to out of hours working and be able to build and expand on existing and new client relationships.
- If you would like to join our ‘can do’ progressive company.
- This role requires someone who is already skilled with agricultural/heavy machinery, repair diagnostics or skills that can easily be transposed into this role.
The position will be permanent with a probationary period and salary is negotiable based upon experience.
Pay Term: Per Annum
Start Date: 01/31/2019
If you would like to join our ‘can do’ progressive company please send your CV to: Chris Mell, firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, apply in writing with your CV to:
H.Mell and Son (Services) Ltd
Old Trent Road
Doncaster DN10 4PY
Website – https://www.hmell.co.uk/